Thursday, April 28, 2011

Updated! NEW Kristen & Rob EW & People mag cover for Breaking Dawn



This Week's Cover: First look at the 'Twilight' finale!

“It was one of the coolest things that I’ve done,” says Stewart. “There was a certain point when I walked on set, and I saw everyone from the entire cast sitting there in the pews, about to do their bit. And it was just so perfect for me in that moment. It was so emotional in such a real way. I literally felt like thanking them for coming.”

For her part, Stewart wishes the movie could have been even truer to the graphic nature of the book — not so much the honeymoon sequence (“It feels like a real love scene, not necessarily vampire-y, which is good”), but the brutal birth of the baby, Renesmee. “It’s funny because when [the PG-13 issue] comes up, everybody thinks it’s all about the sex,” she says. “The birth is really effective, and I’ve heard it really hits you in the face. But what it could have been? It could have been shocking and grotesque, because that’s how it was written in the book.” She sighs: “I would have loved to have been puking up blood.”


 

Full interview plus some more stills (scan)


Source: EW

People mag also has a new still


Magazine scans 



Thanks to  @epnebelle for all the scans! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of this?