Saturday, May 14, 2011

Kristen Stewart fell in love with Vancouver while shooting the 'Twilight' movies



Kristen Stewart fell in love with Vancouver while she was shooting the 'Twilight' movies.

The 21-year-old actress -- who recently finished filming the final scenes for the two 'Breaking Dawn' movies in the city and Squamish, British Columbia -- admits it was a great experience to shoot in the Canadian city because it has so much natural beauty.

She said: "We shot most of the 'Twilight' series in Vancouver. I fell in love with it -- it's such a beautiful city. I found the climate so different from what I'm used to in Los Angeles. The air is clean and fresh and there are beautiful mountain views everywhere. But I didn't get to go out as much as I would have liked."

Vancouver isn't the only place to have captured her heart during the filming of the vampire movie franchise.

Kristen -- who is dating her co-star Robert Pattinson -- also loved shooting the second movie in the series in Italy and she especially enjoyed the European country's food.

She explained to new! magazine: "When we shot 'Twilight: New Moon' in Italy, I tried all different kinds of pasta dishes -- Alfredo, fettuccine with cream, basil and Romano cheese - and gnocchi with seafood. I suddenly took an interest in cooking. It was amazing! It's now my favourite cuisine."

Source Via @KstewAngel

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of this?