Saturday, May 14, 2011

Kristen Stewart - Praises Jodie Foster's Influence



Kristen Stewart has revealed double-Oscar winner Jodie Foster - who she starred with in the 2002 movie 'Panic Room' - has had a huge influence on her career.

Kristen Stewart says her favourite actress is Jodie Foster.

The 'Twilight' star appeared in the movie 'Panic Room' when she was just 12 and she admits the double-Oscar winner has had a huge influence on her career.

She said: "One of my favourite actresses is Jodie Foster. I think this has a lot to do with me starring in my first movie with her. I watched her a lot on set. Jodie is not the kind of person to give advice, but she was definitely a strong influence on me."

Kristen's influences don't only come from her professional peers, she also is a huge music fan and admits her favourite artists have had an effect on her.

She added: "I'm a bit of an old soul when it comes to my musical tastes. My all-time favourite song is 'Madame George' by Van Morrison. That song never gets old to me. There's something comforting and raw about it."


Source Via

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of this?