Saturday, November 19, 2011

Kristen's interview with J-14



How was it different playing Bella in Breaking Dawn vs. playing her in the other films?

Kristen Stewart: Shooting the two movies at the same time, completely out of sequence, I was everywhere each day. In this movie, Bella's very much in her own head. Playing a vampire and a woman who's pregnant and a woman who's about to get married, literally sometimes all in one day or sometimes the same week, it's overwhelming!

What was going through your mind walking down the aisle during the wedding scene?

Kristen: I had a million different things going through my head. I just kept telling myself, "Find yourself in this moment and appreciate it."


Rob recently told the story that because a real priest married you in the wedding scene, you might be married in real life. Is that true?

Kristen: That's the first time I've heard that! The priest couldn't even remember the vows -- he kept saying our names as well! Was he even necessarily a real ordained priest? I'm not sure. I'd like to find out.

Bella goes through many milestones in this movie -- getting married, having a baby -- so, did that make you think about your own future?

Kristen: This movie crams a lot of milestones into one movie because of her unique situation. I really did get to live 10 or 15 years in those four to five because of all of the imposing elements just speeding everything up. But yes, I had all of those experiences, of course. I can't wait.

Q: You've been playing Bella for a long time now. Have you taken on any of her qualities over time?

Kristen: Only because I'm pretty wrapped up in her. I had to justify every decision she made the whole way through, because sometimes your character will do things you wouldn't do. You're not playing yourself all of the time. But for her somehow I couldn't disagree with her ever, so I'm not sure. I think we're pretty similar at times.

Source Via strictlyrobsten Via @KstewAngel - Thank You! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of this?