Friday, April 13, 2012

Scan: SWATH featured in Total Film June 2012 issue

imagebam.com imagebam.com
imagebam.com
imagebam.com

Some quotes from Kristen:

"Getting the crap kicked out of me by Charlize?, she grins. It's been good. She's not afraid to take a hit. And she keeps telling me to hit her harder. We're similar in that we shut off when the cameras start rolling. I think she hit my stunt double today. Not to blow her cover, but we both go into a zone and it gets fairly dangerous."

"It's cool to play a character who's able to step outside of herself and consider others in an almost supernatural way," she says "but at the same time knows that she's human and has those struggles and still fights for herself as well. She's the essential leader. The definition of a hero...so many of our heroes are assholes. They find pleasure in hurting other people. She doesn't. Yet she can seriously takes care of business."

"It's so rare to have a lead [female] character to be proactive and push her own story forward, rather than be affected by all the outside elements" says Stewart. "Hopefully, we do that. I'm really proud of it. It's always good for women to be empowered."

"Well, I am the fairest in the land" she says, tongue firmly buried in cheek. And I have a seriously good heart, for people that don't know me!"
 
quotes were transcribed by @RobStenation
Thank you all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of this?