Thursday, May 17, 2012

Charlize mentions Kristen with Flicks And Bits


How did you find it working opposite Kristen Stewart?

Charlize Theron: She’s amazing, incredibly talented. I loved her tenacity, she’d come to work and she’d be really excited to be there. That to me says that this is someone who really loves her job and wants to push the envelope. Wants to stretch it and pull it and is willing to do that. I loved how absolutely focused she is on the stuff that matters, and not on the stuff that doesn’t. She’s a nice girl to be around, she’s refreshing. I’m so thoroughly impressed with her, when I think of myself back when I was her age, boy, she is really special. She’s really got a good, good head on her shoulders.

Source and full interview at flicksandbits via @KstewAngel thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of this?