Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Lily Cole mentions Kristen



Cole features alongside Kristen Stewart, who plays Snow White, and Charlize Theron as Queen Ravenna. Centred primarily on the two leads, it was the film's heavy female focus that initially appealed to Cole.

"I loved the strong, female characters and the script is such a page-turner," she said. "It's a very dark take on something everyone knows so well. I was so keen to work with Rupert Sanders, the director - he's so intelligent and talented. And Charlize was a huge pull - I'm a big fan of her work. And Kristen was great to work with too - I hadn't actually watched Twilight before I started the film. I never approached it in terms of 'how can I learn from these people', but perhaps you do in subtle ways."

Source via @KstewAngel thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of this?