Sunday, July 15, 2012

Video: Jodie Foster talks about Kristen




In hindsight, Jodie says she should’ve given her former “Panic Room” co-star Kristen Stewart a ring to get some tips on how to deal with the excited crowds – especially since the “Twilight Saga” star has been to five Comic-Cons to date.

“[Kristen] really should’ve given me some tips,” Jodie told Access Hollywood’s Scott Mantz with a laugh, at the convention in San Diego. “She’s doing great. I just saw ‘Snow White and the Huntsman,’ which I thought was extraordinary and I thought she was absolutely brilliant in.”

The “Breaking Dawn” beauty, now 22, was just 12 years old when she played Jodie’s on-screen daughter back in 2002, and Jodie said she’s watched Kristen’s career grow with a bit of maternal pride.

“I’m proud of her,” she said. “I feel like she’s my daughter too!”

Source accesshollywood via @KstewAngel YT by @veronicaspuffy  thank you all. :)

1 comment:

  1. I have been a fan of Jodie Foster since I had seen many of her movies as Panic Room, is one of my favorite movie, I am glad to hear Jodie F. seees Kristen as on of her own =) Kristen Stewart a great fan of her movies and an insperation in my life, she probably hears that alot but truely Kristen has inspired me to change things in my life.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think of this?