Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Lily Collins mentions Kristen in Glamour UK (September 2013)



imagebam.com

Click on scan for a readable view


Transcript from Scan

This isn't the first time Lily has experienced intense press attention. "I had the experience with Kristen where there were paparazzi waiting outside a restaurant and we were followed afterwards, and I do think it's such a crazy job to follow someone in order to get a picture..."

"You have to take things as they come. I'd love to play Clary again and again because I love her, and if what happens with Mortal Instruments is anything like what Jennifer [Lawrence] and Kristen have gone through, then I think that's just a by-product of doing something that I love. I entered into this business knowing your private life can't always remain private."

Article Lily is close friends with Twilight star Kristen Stewart and The Hunger Games actress Jennifer Lawrence. She hopes to mirror their ability to handle fame as her profile in Hollywood grows.

"Kristen and Jennifer have both done an amazing job of not letting their jobs keep them from being normal, despite being in abnormal situations, so it's about making whatever 'normal' is work for you," she finished.

Article & scan, thanks to @Gossipgyal


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of this?