Saturday, February 15, 2014

Kristen's new interview in Elle France (March 2014)


imagebam.com


English translation by itsoktobeyou.org:

What is your beauty routine like?

I make sure to clean [my skin] thoroughly. I use Proactiv Cleanser for teenagers, that suits me well, I don't know what will happen if I stop. Then I apply a foundation and a Dermalogica moisturizer, or a care given by a makeup artist. I think it's good for the skin to vary the products.

What's your daily makeup?

I don't put anything heavy on my skin. And when I no longer have that perfect black line of eyeliner, made by my makeup artist Jillian Dempsey, I wear the black eyeliner from H&M, super and really cheap. The other day, I even asked a friend to buy me five of them! The result must be natural and light because I don't want to look like a raccoon! And I like the color of my lips, so I just apply the moisturizing lip balm Rosebud.

And to go out?

A touch of lipstick, either nude or very very red, never anything in between. When I have to dress up for an event, I put Chanel nail polish.. dark, red, black or midnight blue, depending on what I wear.

A diet plan to keep a slim waist?

I can eat five cheeseburgers in a week! I'm lucky, I don't really need to think about my weight. But, before a movie, I try to eat a little better and healthier. I love cooking: I'm doing the best quinoa with coconut milk instead of water, mango and coriander. Crunchy and soft at the same time.

What's your fitness routine?

I do not have a trainer, but I should! I love running, swimming, skateboarding and biking, or take a walk with my dog. I'm fortunate to live in California where there are many pretty outdoor places, it bothers me to train in the gym. But sometimes I have to, like before the Snow White filming: I knew I was not going to stop running, I did not want to make everyone wait until I catch my breath! I exercised every day in L.A. with a trainer who kicked my ass, I was in a very good shape.

In your wake there is..

Balenciaga's Rosabotanica. I was a fan of Florabotanica, the previous fragrance, and I used the body moisturizer [Body lotion] all the time. Contrary to its name, this new fragrance is not too flowery, it has something slightly warmer.

The best beauty advice you have received?

Drink water and sleep.

Scan via @Kstewartfans
Thank you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of this?