Sunday, December 7, 2014

Kristen at the 'Still Alice' press conference in Los Angeles - Photos, Video & Tweets (7 Dec)



imagebam.com
imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

Click on pics for larger view.

Full video of the press conference






Tweets from the press conference (thanks to @RamasScreen)
  • Kristen Stewart is explaining her character, Lydia, to the press. STILL ALICE junket.
  • Kristen Stewart "I revel in the change" STILL ALICE press junket.
  • Julianne Moore "I tried to meet everybody at every stage of the disease" STILL ALICE press junket
  • Kristen Stewart is telling a story about a friend's relative, in the past, who was sick from the disease.
  • Kristen Stewart is telling the press what it was like working with #JulianneMoore "I knew I could play her daughter" STILL ALICE junket
  • Kristen Stewart  about Julianne Moore "She really likes to straddle the spontaneous and the scary side" "I learned a lot" STILL ALICE
Sources 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Video 1/YT 2/Via/Via

1 comment:

  1. Wow, she is looking wonderful. I heard about this event from my friend too, even I wanted to there to attend the conference but couldn’t as needed to look for meeting rooms for my upcoming important business meeting.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think of this?