Monday, May 4, 2015

Quotes from Kristen at the Chanel cruise 2015/16 collection show in Seoul (WWD)


imagebam.com

Click on pic for full view.

Cover of the current issue (6 May 2015).

Stewart, on her second trip to South Korea, spoke highly of the place, partaking its famously fiery food and notoriously brutal spa treatments. “We walked through a park. We ate a lot of Korean barbecue. I made myself really sick, which is awesome. I ate too many chilis. We went to a Korean spa and I’ve never been cleaner in my entire life or less relaxed,” said the actress, who is gearing up for two new movies, with Ang Lee and Woody Allen. “I don’t have any more skin.”

Scan and quote from May 6 issue of WWD:

imagebam.com

Click on scan for full view.



Source Source/via with thanks for the quote to @escapingrivers/via
HQ cover via Full scan @Betty_Cullen/via

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think of this?