Come Swim / U.S.A. (Director and screenwriter: Kristen Stewart) — This is a diptych of one man’s day, half impressionist and half realist portraits.This short presents two perspectives of one man’s saturated day — an impressionistic portrait of sourcing one’s need and the inability to absorb it. “We are the same. We are plain. Plain as day. Plain as a glorious new day.”
"Come Swim" will premiere at Sundance on 19 January (screening starts at 6.00pm) and runs for 17 1/2 mins.
- Thursday 19 Jan - 6.00pm (Prospector Square Theatre)
- Friday 20 Jan - 12.00pm (Sundance Mountain Resort)
- Saturday 21 Jan - 9.00pm (Redstone Cinema)
- Wednesday 25 Jan - 7.00pm (Broadway Centre)
- Saturday 28 Jan - 7.00pm (Holiday Village)
The Sundance Film Festival runs from 19 - 29 January in 2017.
Fo more details on the festival and tickets, click here.
Sources 1 2